Integrous Resolution Services is a Minneapolis-St. Paul Family and Divorce ADR services provider. We provide alternative dispute resolution services to parties seeking to mediate and resolve legal and non-legal matters, specifically, Family and Divorce Mediation, Custody and Parenting Time Evaluation, Parenting Time Expedition, Parent/Child Conflict Resolution and Absent Parent Prevention.
Integrous Resolution Services facilitate agreements between parties in a manner that creates neutrality, overcoming personal gains by way of conceding mutually in order to successfully reach an agreement for the best interest of all involved, including the child(ren).
Why Choose Us?
Mediate and Resolve. ADR solutions with Integrous Resolution Services
- Traditional litigation is very expensive and the total cost is highly unpredictable. Additionally, litigation clients are often required to pay the other side’s attorney fees as well.
- Clients decide the terms of their own agreement with the assistance of the mediator. There is no final agreement unless both clients agree to it. Mediation allows you to eliminate the possibility that a judge will order something that makes no sense to you.
- ADR solutions focus is on the constructive resolution, not “destroying” the other side.
- Whether in business or in family disputes, preservation of relationships can be a key benefit of. Alternative dispute resolution services help participants focus on effectively communicating with one another as opposed to attacking one another.
- In litigation, most often there is a verdict or decision by a judge or jury which is final. The parties accept the terms as per the court findings. Unfortunately, when this happens, the parties’ relationship officially comes to an end and future communication between the parties typically remain adversarial and unpleasant.